It’s time for me to begin writing about a subject for which I have a great passion, but have not heretofore mentioned – – – Ancient History.
No, I’m not going to bore you with archaeological information regarding an inventory of Tutankhamun’s underwear or tens-of-thousands of meaningless (so-called “contextual”) pottery shards. Rather than over-specializing and sharing the inconsequential and relatively meaningless evidence, I’ll be focusing on some outright in-your-face anomalistic evidence that blows the orthodox history paradigms out of the water.
I’ll be sharing discoveries and anomalies that scream out to us that the establishment/dogmatic paradigms are severely lacking.
Accepted Orthodox History
What does Establishment (orthodox) history tell us? Here’s a summary of things that students of academia have pounded into their heads year-after-year (read: indoctrinated):
- Historical changes (Paleontological, Geological and Anthropological/Archaeological) move and develop incredibly slow. Commonly referred to as gradualism which dovetails and complements the theory of evolution (micro and macro). This involves both geology (the structure of our physical planetary surface) and also the flora and fauna contained therein. There are no sudden changes. Everything evolves slowly over incredible epochs of time.
- “Modern” anatomical humans (homo sapiens) have been around for about 200,000 years.
- Actual “civilization” (something beyond hunter-gatherer status) has only been around for the last 5,000 years or so – coinciding with the ancient civilizations known as the Sumerians and other related/descendant cultures (Babylonians and Egyptians). Civilization’s qualities are usually assigned attributes such as people engaging in: agriculture, animal domestication, writing, metallurgy, division of labor, city structure, architecture, stone sculpture, art, etc.
- North & South America was never explored/settled, or in contact with anyone from other continents, until what’s termed the Clovis culture – about 13,000 years ago, when they came across the Bering Strait.
- And most important of all: Modern achievement (morality, philosophy, religion, technology, science, mathematics, astronomy, knowledge, architecture, building capability, laws & legality, society, etc.) has been an incremental and progressive path from primitiveness to the peak of accomplishments we live with today. We are the apex of “civilization.”
Alternative Ancient History
When one decides to do some Knowledge Adventuring, and peek below the sterile surface of “accepted” geology, paleontology, and archaeology, you’ll discover anomalistic evidence that does two things:
- Immediately and irrefutably calls into question the orthodox, dogmatic paradigm’s claims
- And opens vast horizons of wondrous discoveries and revelations regarding high technology and development during “pre-history” (prior to c. 3,500 BC)
- evidence of ancient civilizations using 100, 200, 300+ ton blocks in construction – all impossible from an engineering standpoint until the last few hundred years of our “advanced” technical capability
- evidence that some of the stones are much older (due to erosion) than the granite fascia/veneer overlaid on their outer surface which was applied much later (after the erosion).
- ancient maps from the 1400s and 1500s (based on earlier source maps) show details of Antarctica, which was supposedly not discovered by western civilization until 1820 – and interestingly enough, conveyed as ice-free (!)
- thousands and thousands of animal corpses/skeletons piled together in archaeological digs that is evidence of a sudden, horrific, cataclysmic death and extinction in our historic past; animals died together that would never have cohabitated together in the same cave/homes.
- some of these corpses were apparently flash-frozen
- the theories of Charles Hapgood regarding ancient maps and crustal displacement
- tooling marks in the actual stone that cannot be accomplished by hand – only by machine
- extremely hard stone structures and statues that absolutely could not have been carved using the primitive copper/bronze tools we’re told were in existence and used
- also his theory of the unusual, unexplained architectural elements of the Great Pyramid that make sense in terms of it being a power-generating structure rather than a tomb
- twenty seven 350-ton stones, each quarried, lifted, transported, lifted again, finished carved, fitted and placed to form a three-sided podium for an ancient temple
- three “Trilithon” stones sitting atop that podium, each 800-tons (or more) – – again, quarried, lifted, transported, lifted again, finished carved, and fitted
- all so flush and tight that you cannot fit a knife blade or playing card between their joints
- a 1000-ton (or more) stone still in the quarry, not yet transported or placed into the same level as the Trilithon
More to come . . . .
One of my strongest passions is megalithic architecture: ancient civilizations who built with massive stones that were quarried, lifted, transported, fitted & finished in amazing walls, structures and buildings. They used stones so massive that we “modern” humans have only been able to recently lift them within the last 200 years. Extremely hard stones fitted together so closely that the seams are of space-age precision. Some of the megalithic stone workings in ancient Saqqara, Egypt display such incredible technologically advanced metrology and capabilities beyond what we can even accomplish today.
There are dozens and dozens of examples of these amazing building capabilities. I acquired a URL domain (MegalithicAnachronisms.com) to start a website showing all these wondrous examples, but have not yet developed and published it. I’ll either do so on this site, or drive myself to launch the other and make it into what I had originally imagined.
Carpe diem friends!