Wondering . . . .
– To realize with great admiration that there’s a TREMENDOUS world and universe out there worthy of your discovery and marvel; To relentlessly and passionately pursue and appreciate Truth, Beauty and Freedom no matter where it can be found, or wherever it may lead; To realize the world is much more than what you’ve been taught to comprehend; To desire to rise above the mundane and create an enriched life of joy and satisfaction.
(a personal definition)
This small piece of online acreage is something I’ve considered for many years. So much has gone into preventing me from taking action, but the quotes below have driven me to ‘bite the bullet’ and create this haven.
The purpose of this space
I don’t write to change the world. I’m not naive enough to believe my words can affect substantive change among the population at-large. However, . . . if even one person was positively influenced by what exists here, then my efforts have been rewarded.
I fully realize each individual walks a totally unique path for their lives. No one person will be swayed by someone else’s writings and perspective, no matter how compelling – unless the soul doing the reading and searching is open and ready to expand their reality and belief systems beyond the years of what they’ve been raised and taught. And even then, the inquiring soul can only digest small, incremental changes to their paradigm, such that their road to continued and ultimate realization is one of tiny but critical steps to discovery.
This site isn’t targeted to the general populace. That majority isn’t actively seeking answers to life’s greatest mysteries or wanting to relish in the beauty of the world.
This site’s purpose is two-fold:
- To speak to those rare individuals – and I emphasize the words rare and individuals – who realize the ‘normal’ world is a path of debilitating and mundane life and death. You realize there is so much more to the universe than what we’re told and taught, and you are pulled to discover and experience whatever that universe unfolds. Your life needs to be much more than day-to-day drudgery and complacency.
- As a secondary purpose, I also realize families – after one or two generations – rarely ever have an idea what their ancestors were about (their interests, passions, pursuits). So in that light, I hope this site provides a representation of who I am for my children, grandchildren and beyond. And, of course, to influence them to pursue excellence, independence and growth – no matter what their age – in whatever time.
A Standard Above The Norm
I feel strongly this world needs a much LARGER representation of books, websites, television shows, documentaries, movies, articles, etc. that compel people to become more than what they are today . . . . Something that makes them realize they are living but a small portion of their possibilities . . . . Something that grabs their soul and yanks them forward with a drive to expand their lives, knowledge, passion and experience.
Of course, for those of you to which this message resonates, this calling has been resident within your your soul for many years – if not since childhood. You’ve been pulled from within to seek, expand, grow, and soar. Living the day-to-day mundane has been – or continues be – an unacceptable alternative.
I don’t write for those who never read…. who never question…. who never appreciate… who never wonder… who never challenge… who never change… who never grow. The main stream media serves the majority rather well.
I write for…..
- people who seek beyond the daily mundane
- souls who are moved by satiating beauty
- intellects who continually pursue ultimate truth and reality
- people who question the norms and paradigms
- citizens of the universe who strive for liberty, sovereignty and self-responsibility
- creators who love building
- ‘Walking Question Marks‘ who never stop challenging what they’re told
- self-authorities who are comfortable becoming their own experts and guiding their lives and pursuits accordingly
- and independents who want nothing to do with conforming to society for others’ sake’s.
It is this group of rare individuals who I address in all I share.
Question, Seek, Challenge, Discover, Soar